Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My recent publications

You may think that I have become lazy again and am neglecting my blog. Not true!

Quite the opposite, in fact! I have been busy writing online articles for some German Websites. Great practice for writing, keeping my German skills up and getting feedback from awesome editors!

Even if you can't read German, marvel at some of my stories below:
Background story on the Victorian Bushfires
Shark attack at Bondi Beach
Divers survive seven hour ordeal on Great Barrier Reef
Floods in North Queensland (Wombat Magazin)
Floods in North Queensland (Klima Magazin)
First Australian Solar Institute founded

So, there you go! They're mostly news stories, but with my participation in the Sydney Writer's Centre feature writing workshop, more features aren't too far away!

2 comments:

Nicolas Bishop said...

Hello,
I came across your blog from doing “DeMartini Collapse Process” search on Google. (google.com.au).
Having attended a number of Dr John De Martini seminars I am impressed with your summarisation of the Breakthrough Experience ….I felt I had just left… and saved some money not attending “Breakthrough to Success with Chris Howard (Seminar)”.
I too haven’t kept collapsing…that is about to change.
Good luck with your internet entrepreneurial aspirations.

jannacathrin said...

Thanks Nicolas! I am actually just about to start a new multi media blog, documenting my internet marketing journey. It will be available shortly from warpspeedjourney.wordpress.com If you have a blog as well, let me know and we can cross-link!