Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Journey - One Year on...

Pretty much one year ago, I began to see glimpses of where my life could go; what I could achieve, how much happier I and fulfilled I could be.

They were only glimpses, little pieces of the picture which I would be able to see if I was in the right frame of mind: inspired, creative, open to possibilities.

AsI set to exploring the paths personal development has to offer, I began learning. Learning about human psychology and behaviour, society and myself. And so, as I surrounded myself with more people who were on the same journey as I, the glimpses started to form a whole picture.

The picture was blurry, bits and pieces kept changing as I was exploring what I wanted out of my life. But it was one picture - a whole picture/. Bits and pieces, passions and interests were coming together.

At times I was frustrated, so impatient to get there, to achieve my goals, without even knowing what they were.

Today I am calm and serene - yet excited at the same time.

Because now, one year after starting my journey, I have a vision. It is grand. Its is unrealistic. It is exciting.

I know now, deep within myself, that life has something in store for me. That I was born to achieve great things, and help others do the same.

It may take years to achieve this grand goal of mine - yet in my mind, I am already there.

In the endm it truly is about the journey, what we learn and how we develop along the way.

And I am looking forward to many more years of enjoying this journey called life.


Even if you can't understand the lyrics of the song, enjoy it! It sums up how much more there is to life, even if the journey is difficult at times.

No comments: