Monday, February 2, 2009

Smart Online Profit Systems

The Smart Online Profit Systems workshop came to an end on Sunday night. I must say, this was one of the most worthwhile seminars / workshops I have attended in a long time!

Initially, I came to this seminar because I had some spare time and I wanted to learn about search engine optimisation (SEO). I can tell you, I learnt a lot more than that!

The two days were absolutely packed with Shaun's and Sean's expertise, teaching us everything they know about the internet: SEO, email marketing, social media and of course their SMART system for online business (S= Selecting your passion; M= Market research, A= Affiliate Marketing, R= Results, T= Taking it to Market)!

Although I had never seriously thought about online business before, now I am changing my mind. What I learned in such a short time frame this weekend, makes me believe that it is far from impossible to keep up with internet developments! There are so many possibilities out there and they are increasing every minute!

What I found most intriguing about the workshop were the presenters: Shaun Stenning and Sean Rasmussen. They surprised me with their ethics and integrity in every aspect - their respective businesses, the workshop, dealing with workshop participants and clients.

It turns out, Internet Marketing is not the dog-eat-dog world I had always imagined it to be! Well, I have decided to find out more about it! My first step will be the book Secrets of Internet Entrpreneurs exposed by Dale Beaumont. Expect a review soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Janna

We (Shaun & Sean) enjoyed your company at the event in Sydney.
Thank you for your kind review.

Regards
Sean Rasmussen

jannacathrin said...

Thanks Sean! I loved the workshop and really feel like so many new doors have opened for me already. Now it's time to decide which one to choose!