Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reviews Preview

I have so many books lying around, some have been read, others are still unread…. So I just wanted to give you a little indication of what’s to come. If you are particularly interested in a review, leave a comment and I will prioritise it for you!

Of course I am also open to suggestions, so if you think something essential is missing or if you have recently read a book that I might be interested in, let me know and I will get my hands on it!


Seminars:

  • Unleash the Power Within (UPW) with Anthony Robbins
  • Wealth Flight Experience with Roger Hamilton


Audio Sets:

  • The Power to Shape your Destiny (Anthony Robbins)


Books:


Health and Fitness:

  • Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto
  • The Ethics of What We Eat by Peter Singer and Jim Mason


Personal Development:


Wealth:



No comments: