Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Review Your Life!

Many of us think about this every day – we may be stressed because there is too much to do, or we may be bored and unmotivated because we are lacking inspiration. Where do you turn to for answers? I read. Anything I can get my hands on!


I soak up every interesting concept I can find that seems applicable to my life – it may be health and fitness related, it may be finance related, it may be related to the environment, or simply a concept about life itself!

So I decided to share my thoughts with you. What concepts I have come across and how they have affected my life – how I think, do, act. And which books should stay on the shelf forever…


Why don’t you take the opportunity to review your life? What have you always wanted to learn? What have you always wanted to change? What I have you always wanted to do? Do it now!


I bet also in your life there are areas in which you haven’t reached your potential. Areas which you can improve and become better than you ever imagined!


Why not reassess how you have been doing things, learn something new, and change your way? Remember the classic saying “If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get what you have always got!”

Your comments and feedback on my whole blog are welcome! My opinions are by no means the be all and end all. Maybe you have read the same book or been to the same seminar and had a totally different take on it!


Feel free to send me reading suggestions, your favourite books, tapes and speakers as well. Whatever has inspired you is certainly worth a review!



No comments: